21 March 2012

Sick and Tired

Yep, I got the crud aka: flu. Big time. I have not left this couch for days, (can you tell?) It looks like a homeless person lives here. One who is very fond of assorted cough drops, herbal tea, assorted blankets, numerous pillows and Kleenex. (I knew years ago that I should buy stock in Kleenex, but did I listen to my inner voice? Nope....) but I'm thankful for those lovely, soft tissues just the same.


I tried going back to work last Thursday but a fever hit. I just can't quite shake it. At least today it isn't 4° but a mere .08° so I know I'm on the mend!
Sweet Jack won't let me do anything. He is even bending over washing dishes in our low kitchen sink! He keeps my humidifier filled so I can sleep to its sweet humming.

I don't feel sorry for myself at all. What I have is not fatal. It just knocked my legs out from underneath me for a bit.

No comments: