12 May 2012

A Peacock on our Deck ... Say What?

Say "True Story"!!

I thought for certain that Jack was pulling another of his silly tricks on me and as usual, I was walking right into his charms. He said, "Hey, there's a peacock on our deck."
(Uh huh... sure, Jack.)
He says, "I'm serious."
So I get up off the couch (I'd been walking the halls again last night and crashed on the couch about 5:00 a.m.)
So I mosie on over and for once, it was NOT April Fools at our house.


Poor thing just needed a safe place to sleep and chose our deck behind our picnic table which is turned up on its side until the weather gets nice.
Now... what to feed a peacock.



3 comments:

Amy said...

OMG....how cool!

Terrie said...

You house will become a farm. So lovely to have peacock visit.

Soggibottom said...

Maybe a peacock.. she's a peahen :-) BUT a beautiful peahen... we only get pheasents oh your so lucky...
:-) x x x