14 July 2012

On Vacation & Already In Trouble

OMG!! I organized a gathering of my family to see the annual Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show. My sister and bil were the only ones who could join us. So last night I (being the organizer) announced that we had to get up at 5:30 to be at the quilt show by 7:00 am. I wanted to be the first one there.

You should have heard all the grumbles. I guess this really WAS my idea.

Anyway, when our alarm went off and I pulled the short straw to shower first, I decided to confirm the quilt show start time. Uh huh....I was 2 hours tbo early. I had to eat crow and call sis to tell her to sleep in. My bil answered the phone an..  I won't repeat the conversation.I'll just say he was not a happy camper.

Jack and I got up and started our day anyway. So I'm not sufficiently out of trouble just yet.

Jack does not think it is funny but I can't help but laugh. I am a ditz and I just can't seem to change that about me. I think someone should laugh.

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Early or not, just make sure you take some snaps for me :-) OH BOY~.. only you :-) :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy said...

I'm laughing....LOLOLOL!