21 July 2012

Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show 2012 - Part 2

I admit, the quilts weren't the only things that caught my interest during the quilt show.

The lady on the left was so cute. Her hat was unusual and I decided it was more for fun than for keeping her shaded.

Hats were definitely needed as it is usually hot and sunny in Sisters in July. The embellishments were fun to see.

I think someone must have paid this little boy to sit and learn how to hand quilt. He was so attentive and patient.

The fabric in this man's shirt just shimmered in the sunlight. It would change colors as he moved. He was dressed up for the show with a hat and his beard looked freshly trimmed.

This dog was catching the breeze! (I have a comment about people who take their dogs to an event that is conjested with people and hotter than you-know-what... but I'll not share that thought here.)


And one saw all shapes and sizes too.

Sitting just was not on Ina's and my agenda. We were too excited to see what was around the next corner.

Musicians were throughout the town and these youngsters donated all that they made to a charity.

Lastly, I decided I want one of these mirrors in my house. I think I lost about 20 pounds just by standing in front of the mirror!



1 comment:

Terrie said...

Hats are fashion and good to show.