15 September 2012

How Do You Eat Your Corn?

Bar-B-Q'd sea bass and corn on the cob. Mmmm, perfect dinner. (And Jack made it so that makes it even MORE perfect!)

We were nearly finished eating when I spied a Blog Moment! I yelled: "Stop eating!" and ran for the camera.

As you can see, Jack eats his corn like a cartoon character at a typewriter.... from one side to the other. (Ding!) I can almost hear the antique typewriter's bell going off!

While I, on the other hand, eat mine around in circles. One revolution on each side, thus making handles for me to grasp.

And just how do you eat your corn from off the cob? In straight lines, circles or do you bite down wherever your teeth land?


1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG....that's too funny! I'm with Jack...although I never really thought about it before.....but I do eat mine in rows too.