06 October 2012

Girls' Day Out

Off to a quilt show in Hugo, OR. It is a sweet little quilt show in an old one-room school house. Lots of talent in that little building. I look forward to the show every year.

I can count on seeing traditional, hand quilted quilts.

..or traditional and machine quilted quilts.

There are always humorous art quilts. This one is by an award winning quilter.

Colorful, art quilts with embellishments are eye catchers.

This lovely one made me think of water color paintings.

Like I said, talent galore.

Half of the fun is shopping at the vendors outdoors. You neveer know what to expect. Jack used to sell his wood quilt racks but now only does custom orders.


Checking out the bargains.....

A good day with good friends.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love that top one....the wedding ring....that's my favorite!