03 November 2012

Quilt Show Ta-Dahs!

Okay....finally, the unveiling of my three 2012 quilts. (Well, y'all have seen two of these on my blog already.) I actually re-joined the local quilt guild so I could show them off at their annual quilt show.
This is a lap quilt I made after having made a baby quilt from the same fabrics. I loved the way it looked so much I put this together until I ran out of fabric.


This twin size quilt is Jacob for entering high school. He hasn't seen it yet.


Finally, my king size quilt for our bed which has been 10 years in the making.It is paper pieced and it was a pain in the butt to say the least.The only reason I finished it is because of Jack nagging me.
Today, I went to admire it in the quilt show as Jack stayed home and painted our bedroom to go with the quilt! Gotta love it.


Whew! Now I might just get some actual artwork done. No quilts that I HAVE to make.





1 comment:

Soggibottom said...

It might have taken you ten years Sandee, but the best things are worth waiting for. :-) Think Jacob will love his quilt.
:-) X X X