22 July 2009

#202 Do no wrong cat....until today that is...

(Taken through the glass sliding door.)
My cat, Hook, has been a "can do no wrong" cat since the day I got him. That changed today when he left me a "gift" of two little bunny ears and a bunny tail. OMG! It was all I could do to clean up the mess. Then I had to go looking for the carcass but couldn't find it. Well, Jack found it and I had just about stepped on it during my search. (I swear sometimes I'm blind to things.)
I'm locking him in at night again; (not Jack, but the cat), some "gifts" are more than I can deal with.

3 comments:

Kate Wille said...

you gotta love it! I just read your comments about my last post (i'm a bum!) and it's my older brother! We love his writing, and I read his basketball posts whether I watch it or not! He's so funny! I'll tell him what you said, he'll love to hear it.

Tammy Folk said...

OMG what a beautiful cat....and funny, funny story....I can so relate to those days when I was married and we had a cat...well, he still has them, but I don't...and we were left squirrels, and birds, and moles....and the list literally goes on....
*love the face on your cat though...

Amy said...

Awww....poor Hook. LOL