27 June 2009

#165 Yucatan - our resort

A photographic journey. Some good times, some not so good times; but definitely an adventure to remember. Celebrating 40 years of marriage... both of us and my brother and his wife.

You know you aren't in Kansas (uh....Oregon), when you see a sign like this at the airport! 2 hour layover in Houston, TX.

I always forget how much I miss the palm trees of CA until I see them again.

I'm so sorry, but this is just one of the never-ending swimming pools at the resort where we stayed. The water was warmer than my bath water!

This little guy was just scurrying around the pool side.

And the pools let to the beach. The place was just about empty due to the swine flu scare.

We did our best to block the view of that polka dot bikini from hubby, but it didn't work.

No comments: