09 October 2011

Hugo Quilt Show

I just love our local quilt shows. I couldn't find anyone to go with me so I decided to go solo... (nothing new for me since I moved to Oregon!) I scrounged around for all my hiding places and filled my wallet with cash and I was on my way. Hugo is a community about 70 miles from my home. The drive is a pretty one.
The Hugo Ladies Club is a group of women who purchased a one room school house out in the middle of no-where, aka: Hugo. They meet there to quilt and put on a lovely show once a year. They have several who do beautiful hand quilting which I absolutely adore. Equally exciting is the fact that they always seem to be on the cutting edge with some sort of quilt challenge or art quilts. Check out just some of the quilts I saw:










Awesome, aren't they?

1 comment:

Amy said...

The second one is my favorite!! And the pink star one with the tea cups comes in a close second! Wish I was there....I would've gone with you!