20 November 2011

It's Snowing!

(Well..... for ½ an hour anyway.) This is our second "snow" this year. The first was just a dusting two weeks ago and then yesterday. It hung in the trees and stuck to the ground but the sunshine popped out and melted it all away.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy when the snow does NOT stick. I just enjoy how lovely it looks from the warmth of my home. I do not enjoy the need to dress like the Michelin Man to go outdoors and slush around in it.

2 weeks ago at the library.

The view from my favorite window in the attic closet.

1 comment:

Terriea Kwong said...

Can't imagine the beautiful red leaves outside the library ! Autumn is not a blue season. Love the changing color from green to red to yellow, even grounds of leaves are pretty. Love your views around.