29 January 2011

One Guess..

Just one guess where I hung out today when we went to town:

I have some girls at school I want to give little gifts. Too much fun.
There is so much put into the nail polish these days....diamonds, glitter, hearts, stars, metallics....every color under the moon and who knows what else!
Going to town is such a pain in the ___, I hate it. I don't know when I've been to town and made it home again in under 8 hours! That's a job, for crying out loud! Then the unloading the car and putting everything away takes another 45 minutes.
I usually come home with part of my list crossed off, saving it for next time! Yeah, sure. I think I've had some things on my list for a year and never seem to manage to buy it. Either I can't find what I am looking for, I can't make it to the store where they sell it, or our stinking "city" just does not sell it!
Oh well, I'll make some sweet girls happy from my excursion so that's what matters, right?!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooh, I like the silver/gray one!