08 August 2011

Kickin' Back With the Grandkids - Part II

How can kids grow so fast? From April to August, Jacob grew taller than me. Josh towers over me and I believe he might be a bit taller than Jack. Jarod got taller but we'll have to wait and see where he ends up. They do make me feel like I'm shrinking closer to the earth!


We hung out at the high school pool. Kari was involved in a texting conversation with a friend. What a crazy world! (I don't know why my photos won't flip straight when I upload them here. It may be a new photo program I am using.)

Boys are so different than girls. They eat ALL the time. This is one of the many late night "snacks" Jacob had. He made cheesecake! He ate a piece while it was hot out of the oven then wrapped it and put the rest into the fridge. I don't even want to think of the grocery bill Kari must have!

Jarod was quite the fish in water. He dove for a toy he had brought and that entertained him the entire time.

It was a good trip and we'll be on the road again in 12 days... this time to L.A. to give Jack's sister a break in caring for their mom and aunt. I am so glad I am retired and don't have to worry about squeezing all my projects into this last 12 days before going back to work!

No comments: