26 January 2009

#15 Facial and Hardware Stores

Okay, so I plan a girly day in town....I booked myself a facial at the beauty college, my skin is so dry, I am concious of it 24/7. Next thing I know, Jack wants to go with me. "For a facial?"..I ask. "No, just with you to town!""(To visit all the hardware stores. You know they might have invented a new style of drill since he was last in town.) So I got the facial and I made him take my picture to show my rosey glow. I honestly tried to convince the young gal to work harder on my neck so I would lose the turkey neck....as you can see, it didn't work. I don't understand where all that gray came from either! Dang. Getting elder just hits out from no where....FAST! I won't be posting for a few days so I'll catch up on Project 365 next weekend! Ciao!

4 comments:

Meg said...

What a great photo! Thanks for sharing yourself with us. A facial sounds like a real treat!
And a day in town. Any time for fabric? Me(g)

Amy said...

Great picture!!

Tammy Folk said...

What a great picture! And it's always nice to get out and have a "girly" day...glad you enjoyed the facial....and hurry back soon, so I can keep up with your pictures....I love coming over here to see them!

Woen said...

It's not that they might invented a new type of screwdriver, it's that there might be a sale on something he did not have or knew he needed until it went on sale. Happens all the time with me.

Your Rosy glow is marvelous! Your gray came like mine, well earned.