19 January 2009

#9 ...01-20-09 ... a day worth waiting for!

Well, I've been driving around with peace signs plastered all over my van along with this sign ever since we discovered that the 9-11 terrorists were NOT from Iraq. Wrong country - wrong war - (wrong president.) ;o) Hey, I also have a sign in the back that reads, "God Bless The Whole World, No Exceptions"... for me, that includes President Bush as well!
We don't have to agree on politics; but in order to know me, you will need to know that this is one day I am going to be dancing from sunrise until sunset. My smile is going to be a mile wide and I don't care how many bugs get caught in my grill/teeth.

2 comments:

Woen said...

Yahoo!!! Whoopee!!! Huzzah!!!! and Hooray!!

W is gone! President Obama. Does not that sound the best?

1-20-09 has come. Maybe now the great black cloud over liberty can be lifted. A new day Sandee. A new day!!

Meg said...

Go Sis! I wore my peace earrings and my incite hope pin yesterday. Our break at work was right at nine so the "team" watched and hooted and clapped and cried together. Hooray! Then Tracy had a few of us over for pizza and champagne. What a great day!!!!!

Now its time to think about how to contribute to the change.
Me(g)