01 April 2011

A Day Named Named Just For Me

April Fools' Day
Yup, that's my day alright.
I always get fooled and I always end up looking (and sometimes acting) like a fool.
Today was certainly no exception.
Yesterday, the kitchen cook ran out of coffee that she usually has ready for staff members. I went to the store and bought some more for her.
I carried my empty cup in this morning and flipped up the spout to pour a coup of java.
Cook Tami called me over to tell me something and much later, we walked back into the kitchen to find the coffee had continued to pour, and pour, and pour into my cup and out of my cup! All over the counter, down the front and into every HUGE drawer filled with utensils and then onto the floor.
We started laughing so hard, we could hardly clean the mess.
Luckily for me, I had bought the coffee and it wasn't "her" coffee I was wasting!
What a way to start April Fools' Day.
(Well, actually, it started with Jack telling me all about this dream he had about him and Angelina Jolie and how they were intimate. I said, "I'm happy for the two of you." Then he says, "April Fools".
Sure.....leave me with an image of my husband and Angelina to conjur up all day long. That bum!


2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL...about Angelina Jolie!

Soggibottom said...

With a smile like yours... your no fool babe :-)
Thanks by the way, you understand completly. Lots to do, but as always get there in the end, and smile doing it :-)xxx