04 January 2012

I Left My Brain in 2011

I swear, today is 1/4/2012 and every single day this year, I have managed to do something incredibly stupid! So, why not share with you, my blogger-type friends?

Yesterday afternoon, I locked my cat, Hook, in the basement bathroom by accident. I was merely shutting him safely away from the raccoons but he slipped into the bathroom when I got his food and fresh water. So he was in there all night long.

(Close your eyes if your stomach is sensitive to grossness.) He has had diarrhea since he got his shot of antibiotics. So the poor guy had no place to go except in the waste basket. It was so lightweight that it tipped over on him. He then must have dragged the bag out of the basket and went on the bag... for the most part.

So this morning, I went to open the cat door for him to go out but I couldn't find him. He meowed until I found him. Meanwhile, I had opened the door to the rec room.....uh huh... carpeted, pool table, etc....

So this afternoon when I went down to lock him in ... I heard him crying from the rec room! Luckily, he did not have any accident. Whew!

The poor cat must hate me by now. I left him for 10 days then got home and took him to the vet to have surgery then locked him in the basement for 24 hours. If he runs away from home, I won't be surprised but I will certainly be sad.

Maybe tomorrow I can screw something else up!

Have a good evening. I'm off to play "Cribbage" with hubby. He has been cleaning my clock lately and I feel it is time for some revenge.

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh gosh, Sandee......you are cracking me up!

Soggibottom said...

Sandee your fine... it's your poor cat that we all feel sorry for. How is he NOW ?
:-) XXX

Anonymous said...

magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a {logo new|a new} reader. What would you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days ago? Any positive?
Revol FR0131 Froisses Trio White Porcelain Espresso/Cappuccino Tray