07 March 2009

#54 Mt. Shasta and Danette


Tomorrow we head to California not only to help Danette and her family, but to celebrate with them her LAST CHEMOTHERAPY INFUSION!! OMG, I am going to be grinning from ear to ear. This is a photo of Mount Shasta, CA which we took the last time we went to be with Danette. I'm going to be waving at it as we go by tomorrow!! This mountain makes me think of her because she has surely shown the strength of a mountain throughout this whole ordeal.
(The white behind the mountain is not a cloud but snow that the wind was blowing off of the back side of the mountain.)

1 comment:

Tammy Folk said...

I hope you have an amazingly awesome time (my new word thanks to my son saying it a million times these days) on your trip. I am all to familiar with cancer as I lost both of my parents to it...so any time anyone has "happy" news it really makes me happy...enjoy Danette, and let her know that there are complete strangers with her in thier thoughts!!