08 April 2010

Eyeballs

This is a bulletin board of the kids' eyeballs. We don't have everyone because several photos ended up blurry. It is a cool idea but poorly presented because I was trying to do it in between classes and ran out of supplies and time. I am changing it up some now because these boards tend to hang for a long, long time once they are up!
I wanted to share the idea at least even though it is VERY rough.
We told the kids we would give them a treat if they could tell us where the quote, "Here's looking at you, kid." came from. Not one of them can tell us! (And not one cared enough to look it up so go figure.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cool!

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm Felipe from Brazil and I'm making new friends ... cool your blog ... God Bless ... .. bjos Felipe and mother ...

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm Felipe from Brazil and I'm making new friends ... cool your blog ... God Bless ... .. bjos Felipe and mother ...