21 October 2010

My Hunter

(Amy, you might have a house full of hunters, but mine isn't too shabby either!)...

I should have changed my cat's name from Hook to Hunter. He is amazing. This one fat mouse did get away. I don't know if Hook really wanted breakfast or if he just wanted to play. Two times the mouse got away and literally flew off of the deck. Hook would run back and get him. I don't know what happened the third time, but the cat nor the mouse returned to the deck. And it was pitch black outside so I couldn't see over the deck.



4 comments:

Terriea Kwong said...

OMG, a real or toy mouse? Or a pet mouse?

Amy said...

OMG...that's too funny!

Sandee said...

It's the REAL DEAL all right..... a fat little field mouse.

Soggibottom said...

I know that is what a cat does. But I hate it every time we have the same thing.
But inside and spend ages trying to catch what ever the cat brought in. So maybe be thankful it was outside.
Hope it really got away !