07 April 2009

#97 Surprise....sort of...

Okay....Amy posted her photo so I can now post mine. Amy had posted a comment on one of my blogs that we should trade an afghan for a quilt. I agreed and we e-mailed one another the colors we'd prefer and that was it. So I started to work on a lap quilt for Amy; got it done and mailed it off. She received it yesterday so I'll post my photo when I get home from work today. I can't wait to see her with the quilt.....all the way on the other side of the country! yay!
One of these days, we'll be able to meet in person which will only enhance the friendship we have formed through our blogs.

4 comments:

Amy said...

OK, Girlie.....check out my blog! ;-)

Sandee said...

Are we cute or what???

Tammy Folk said...

I think it's absolutely beautiful Sandee....and Amy looks completely thrilled!! You did good Sandee, you did real good!! :)

Norma said...

Hi,
the quilt is lovely. I'm sure it will be well received.
What fun to build frienships across the miles. Tom and bernadette are traveling to Oregon as I write..I don't know where they are going I forgot to ask. I bought me a push lawn mower today. I'm anxious to give it a try. I need someone to put it together for me.
love you
Mom